Wharton Tissue Stem Cells
Wharton's tissue is the jelly-like substance that surrounds the nerves and blood vessels that run through the umbilical cord. As a rich source of mesenchymal stem cells, stem cells from Wharton's tissue are often requested.
Stem cells purified from Wharton's tissue are significantly more expensive. As a result, they are offered in aliquots of 3 million cells, rather than the 30 million found in our prepartions of umbilical cord blood stem cells. Of these 3 million cells, approximately 900,000 are mesenchymal stem cells (in the UCBSC aliquot of 30 million stem cells, approximately 870,000 are mesenchymal stem cells). Thus the cost per MSC in the Wharton's jelly is significantly higher (about 50% more), but without the added benefit of haematopoietic and endothelial stem cells found in the UCBSC preparation.
East Meets West Stem Cells features superior products and extra ordinary service. We guarantee high viability, sterility and safety.
Wharton's tissue stem cells are not available at this time.
Wharton’s tissue stem cells are a Wharton’s jelly umbilical cord tissue derived allograft which yields the highest amount of clinically utilizable young mesenchymal stem cells, making them valuable for a variety of applications in regenerative medicine.
Please consider us as your extra ordinary providers, we welcome you as part of our family, know that we do value and care for your well being.
Stem cells can be purchased in any quantity desired, based on a person’s needs and resources.
- 2 cc (3 Million)
Benefits & Quality
- Rich source of mesenchymal stromal cells
- Beneficial for treatment of variety of diseases and injuries, host repair and healing
- Donors are extensively screened including medical history, physical and behavioral assessments
- Extensively, serologically tested for multiple infectious diseases/agents
- Umbilical cords procured during childbirth through an official registered cord blood bank
- Cells aseptically harvested from cord blood in a fully controlled, sterile environment in a certified fully equipped Class 100 clean room
- Highly purified in a unique, patented process with an extra purification step that goes beyond the market standards
- Quality assurance and quality control form a significant part of testing
- Precisely and carefully counted using fully automated state of the art equipment
- FDA, HIPAA and Public Health registered
- Code of federal regulations: HCT/Ps 21 CFR 1271.3(c)
I had a very positive experience and would recommend stem cell treatments here! This clinic is beautiful and serene. I felt naturally at ease, and I felt very well attended to the whole time. I appreciate the provider’s thorough explanation of the procedures, and I definitely appreciated her skill with the injections! The doctors were calm, personable, and engaged, which amplified the level of care. The stem treatment for my healing-for-two-years shoulder injury pretty much erased that persistent pain immediately, and when the injection soreness lifted, my shoulder felt normal. Months later, and my shoulder still feels healed and pain free! I’m really glad that I decided to do this for myself.