Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells
Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells are our most popular product. These cells are used for Intravenous Therapy, Intranasal Therapy (brain baths), and Injections. East Meets West Stem Cells features superior products and extra ordinary service. We guarantee high viability, number of stem cells, sterility and safety.
They can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions including:
Arthritis and Sports Injuries
Allergies and Asthma
Please consider us as your extra ordinary providers, we welcome you as part of our family, know that we do value and care for your wellbeing.
The umbilical cord blood stem cells we recommend (which include mesenchymal, haematopoietic, and endothelial stem cells) are biologically more flexible and less mature, as compared to adipose tissue or bone marrow derived allografts. UCBSCs have the capacity to multiply quickly and work with the body’s cellular system to repair damage.
- 2 cc and 5 cc (30 Million)
For Intravenous Therapy up to 1 million cells/kilogram of body weight is recommended.
Stem cells can be purchased in any quantity desired, based on a person’s needs and resources. Even the smallest number available (5 million, 1cc) contains many more living stem cells than are found in most preparations, and are guaranteed to be sterile and viable.
Benefits & Quality
- Rich source of mesenchymal, endothelial, and haematopoietic stem cells
- Beneficial for treatment of variety of diseases and injuries, host repair and healing
- Donors are extensively screened including medical history, physical and behavioral assessments
- Extensively, serologically tested for multiple infectious diseases/agents
- Umbilical cords procured during childbirth through an official registered cord blood bank
- Cells aseptically harvested from cord blood in a fully controlled, sterile environment in a certified fully equipped Class 100 clean room
- Highly purified in a unique, patented process with an extra purification step that goes beyond the market standards
- Quality assurance and quality control form a significant part of testing
- Precisely and carefully counted using fully automated state of the art equipment
I had a very positive experience and would recommend stem cell treatments here! This clinic is beautiful and serene. I felt naturally at ease, and I felt very well attended to the whole time. I appreciate the provider’s thorough explanation of the procedures, and I definitely appreciated her skill with the injections! The doctors were calm, personable, and engaged, which amplified the level of care. The stem treatment for my healing-for-two-years shoulder injury pretty much erased that persistent pain immediately, and when the injection soreness lifted, my shoulder felt normal. Months later, and my shoulder still feels healed and pain free! I’m really glad that I decided to do this for myself.